Dedicated DET Handkl
Last month I was fortunate to have dedicated Digital Elite Team member handkl as my dedicated DET member for the month. During that time she did some beautiful layouts with my designs and even had one of them accepted for publication! Congrats Hannah! Unfortunately that means I can’t show that layout to you now but if you read Scrapbook News and Reviews you will see it in the Shabby Chic section in an up and coming issue.
I am going to show you some layouts she did with my kits last month as well as some she has done prior to that. I am sure you will agree Hannah does some lovely work! If you want to see the layouts up close just click on them to view them in the DSP gallery where you can also leave comments.
I love the combination of the sepia tones in the photos and the bright colours of the layout really making this layout pop from the DSP gallery.
I love the gorgeous fantasy scene portrayed in this layout, it is so much fun!
Our visit to the pumpkin farm in October 2009 was on a cold and blustery day, but that didn’t matter to you two. We went for a wagon ride with a tractor pulling us out to the pumpkin field. The two of you loved seeing all the farm animals, especially the messy pigs and then playing in the corn field. But the most important part of the day was finding the perfect pumpkins for us to carve later that day.
Thankfully Yours Digital Scrapbook Kit by Robyn Gough
There is something so special about family photos arranged into a family tree! I love this layout, it would look fabulous on a canvas!
I love how the adorable photos are linked by the snowflake chain in this layout.
You love to walk outside and shovel the snow, but hate it when you fall and end up sitting in it.
1. Layered the Watermelon Damask Background over the Pale Snowflake Linen Background with the Soft Light Blending Mode at 100% Opacity
2. I created a page edge with dark edge of the Watermelon Damask Background (erased all but the dark edge)
3. Paper Snowflakes – slightly re-coloured to have more of a aqua/teal tone.
The photo in this layout is indeed precious. There is something so special about photos of the past, and that shabby goodness works so well with this photo.
Carol, Avril and baby Trevor (5 days old)
1. Backgrounds: The Shabby Vanilla Mint Background was layered over the Golden Beige Background using the Lighten Blending Mode at 50% opacity.
2. Word Art: Layered the Beige Filigree Background over the word art and then add 2 different shades of brown clipping masks. The first a beige brown at 80% opacity with the overlay blending mode. The second a dark brown at 100% opacity with the overlay blending mode.
Here are some layouts she has done with some of my kits previously, I just love the combination of the photos and colours in this layout! The work beautifully together and her wordart looks fabulous!
The “pink” hue of the morning “sun” on the glistening white “snow” disguises the “cold” morning temperatures.
This layout is just so much fun and the bright colours Hannah has used really emphasize the fun in the photos! Love it!
I hope you have felt as inspired as I have by Hannah’s gorgeous work. I have really enjoyed having her as my Dedicated DET member for a month!
Incoming search terms:
- تصميم شجرة العائلة (14)